Pre owned Vehicle Sales Manager - Midrand
This position will be suited to an experienced used vehicle sales manager who has the ability to work under
pressure, work independently and is a self-starter. He must be able to lead his team and to provide
excellent customer satisfaction while maintaining high levels of retail sales and returns on an ongoing basis.
The candidate must be energetic and have the skills and knowledge of modern retail business methods and
applying it in a rural environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Must have knowledge and used vehicle management experience in vehicle retail sales of at
least 3 years.
· Must maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction and show proof
· Maximise sales and profitability through satisfaction and retention of customers (through the
· Develop the necessary sales organization/team to meet sales and profitability objectives
· Ensure optimum stock of vehicles (on premises and on order)
· Ensure cost control to budget
· Responsible for assisting the DP in formulating used car sales policies
· High level of communication and leadership skills
· Up-to date knowledge of consumer legislation and trade practices
· Must be computer literate
· Must have passed Grade 12
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Applicants will be required to complete an on-line management assessment