Pre Sales Manager
3 years (with the option of extending)
Type of Business:
To be discussed during the interview only
• Chosen regions of African continent (South / East / Central Africa) and Middle East market analysis for the Company products and services promotion / competiveness
• Working closely with the sales team on bid process supervision, development of technical proposals and other activity related to tender processes on proposals and pitches for business
• Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert
• Product presentations and demos delivery to the prospects and customers
• Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals
• Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions
• Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements
• Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements
• Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests
• Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team
• Participation in marketing activities, such as conferences and exhibitions; interacting with potential customers, delivering speeches, articles and etc.
• Analysis of regional specific requirements and demand for new products and services including analysis of business potential of such products and services sales
• Interaction with the global pre-sales support team for joint internal projects
• Reporting according to corporate rules and regulations to the MEA Managing Director / Appointed supervisor and other Company management.
• Previous experience as a pre-sales manager / technical engineer / project manager in any competitive (OW, BPC, CR2, ACI, Tieto, FIS, and others) or relative organization (Core-banking, Remote banking solutions, etc.)
• Must be a EFT solution matter expert with extensive EFT software experience
• An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff is a way that is easy to understand
• Strong knowledge of EFT and retail banking industry.
• Preferably, working experience at one of the global competitors (ACI, CR2, BPC, OpenWay, Tieto, TSYS etc.) or in any other relative company (terminal vendor / CBS supplier, etc.) would be strong advantage.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Good knowledge of the dedicated markets – South / East and Central Africa as well as Middle East. Experience and prospects availability from any other markets of Africa and Middle East is a plus
• Professional experience: not less than (3) three years within EFT industry, experience in retail banking is a plus.
• Fluent English is strongly required (not lower than C1)
• Knowledge of French / Arabic / Russian is a plus
• Degree in IT is a plus
• Initiative, Self-organization, Openness and flexibility to work in international team
• Good capability in self-learning