Private Chef Butler - Centurion
Start Date: ASAP
Benefits / Perks: Meals
Leave: 2 days off per week
Family home situated on well established, exclusive estate close to private schools. Live out position
What are the key responsibilities of the position?
- Prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner (breakfast for the whole family is mostly on weekends as the children prefer cereals in the morning. Lunch is also mostly for the children after school
- Drop-off and fetch the kids from school on occasions
- Check the 2 helpers work around the house (cleanliness and tidiness of the house)
- Buying of needed ingredients to cook (Basic groceries will be done by owner)
Which qualifications will secure this position?
- Diploma from a recognized culinary school
- Drivers license
- Good command of the English language
What skills / behaviours are required?
- Excellent Communication skills (Good English speaking)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Reasonable speed when cooking
- Good food co-ordination and setting of the table
- Good with kids
- Drivers license is a must have
Why should you apply for this position?
Opportunity to gain experience in a relaxed environment
Position Reports to: Owner
Please ensure that you provide the following information with your application:
- Photograph – Head and shoulders picture, in low resolution format for our database
- Start and End dates for all previous employment
- Written references that you have available
- Current contact telephone numbers and email addresses for all previous employers, for referencing purposes.
Due to high volumes of CV’s received, should you not hear from us within seven working days of sending your application, please consider your application for this particular position unsuccessful. You are welcome to apply for any other positions that we may advertise in future.
Please note that we are not able to accept any application if a valid work permit is not held.