Product Designer - JohannesburgSalary Negotiable
- Recruiter: Portugal Brands
- Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Salary: Salary Negotiable
- Sector: Media, Digital & Creative Jobs
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Added: 02 February 2012
- Applications: 0
- AA/EE opportunity?: No
- Benefits: Not Included
PORTUGAL BRANDS IS RECRUTING - PRODUCT DESIGNER
Portugal Brands is looking for a senior/experienced middleweight product designer working in South Africa.
PORTUGAL BRANDS is a company that promotes Portuguese Design around the World, working with renowned and promising brands such as Boca do Lobo, Delightfull and BRABBU.
We are opening 50 stores agencies in strategic cities around the five continents to better understand the local marketplace and to accomplish our mission of expansion and promotion of Portuguese Design.
CITIES: Amsterdam, Athens, Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels, Budapest, Copenhagen, Dublin, Dusseldorf, Geneve, Istambul, Lisbon, London, Madrid, Milan, Munich, Moscow, Paris, Prague, Rome, St.Petersburg, Stockholm, Vienna, Warsow, Zurich, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Mexico City, New York, Rio de Janeiro, San Francisco, Santiago do Chile, São Paulo, Toronto, Washington DC, Bangkok, Beijing, Dubai, Hong Kong, Johannesburg, Kuala Lumpur, Melbourne, Seoul, Sidney, Singapure, Shangai, Tel Aviv, Tokyo
We are looking for a local and experienced product designer to join our team and support the creative director in commissioned projects of architecture and interior design addressed to our store in Johannesburg. The applicant must have more than four years’ experience working whether on commercial or private projects.
- good understanding of the local interior design/design scene
- passionate about creative design, aware of current trends and all that is new within commercial and private interior design
- working knowledge of Vectorworks or other CAD 2D/3D software
- skills with Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign work
- good organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- be meticulous, reliable and a good multi-tasker
- capable of making technical drawings for production
- strong visual, verbal and writing communication skills
Salaries are discussed during interview and evaluated according to level of experience.