Product Manager Rubrik - Centurion
Looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building relationships with Product Partners and growing market share and interest for the Rubrik Business. You will join a dynamic and fast paced environment and work in cross-functional teams.
The main focus will be:
- Develop and manage a business strategy, which will optimise the Rubrik business – Cloud Data Management.
- Achieving the objectives set by both the Vendor and the Company.
- Possess a unique blend of business, channel management and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Spending time with the channel to understand the development areas, and build innovative solutions for the broader market.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Clearly demonstrate the value proposition of The Rubrik Product to both partners and customers.
- Responsible for overall product performance throughout the life cycle – monthly and annual target.
- Manage partner sales team - grow vendor revenue in existing installed base accounts and new accounts, through focused marketing strategies, campaigns and end user lead generation.
- Provide accurate and regular sales forecasts and business updates to management and vendor.
- Drive sales opportunities with partner sales team as proactively as possible.
- Engage in collaborative, strategic and tactical business planning with key partners:-
- Build Business plans with managed partners
- Identify new markets
- Understand the partner sales process and develop a sales and marketing strategy to best suit the partner and mine existing customer base
- Develop sales tools to assist partner sales and pre sales
- Identify key new accounts and design a sales approach to bring new customers on board.
- Assist partner with broad-base marketing to promote their business
- Assist partner with customer reference sites
- Create and promote high impact and innovative marketing programs and initiatives within the partners to generate new opportunities
- Design partner enablement plans, to ensure partner resources are skilled in the marketing programs and products they are going to drive
- Develop enable programs for partners to drive into their existing and prospective base
- Managing the vendor partner program.
- Defining & executing skills development programs for partners.
- Market products and manage the sales process:
- Identify and implement market strategies
- Disseminate product information
- Grow market share
- Identify new business opportunities
- Position vendor product set
- Manage the profitability of products.
- Understand and implement vendor strategy and policies.
- Be responsible for all reporting to your Vendor, including forecasting and sales.
- Monitor Gross profit from daily sales & Contribution reports.
- Manage output of branches.
- Handle all channel related issues.
Education & Experience:
- 3 - 5 years Product Management experience in the IT industry (Essential), in IT distribution (preferred),
- Have a good understanding of the Storage / Cloud landscape.
- 2 -3 years Channel management experience
- Matric certificate
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma / sales certificate
- MS Office Suite (Intermediate – essential)
- Presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Analytical Thinking & Decision Making
- Business Acumen
- Action Orientation
- Drive for Results
- Customer Focus