Production Engineer - Centurion
You will need a suitable degree in production/manufacturing engineering or equivalent with 5 years experience in an electronic manufacturing industry.
- Plan and coordinate production engineering processes on a daily basis to produce high quality products
- Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production
- Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime and outages
- Investigate problems, analyse root causes and derive resolutions
- Develop best practice to improve production capacity, quality and reliability
- Plan and organise maintenance of equipment
- Provides training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals
- Develop operating instructions and equipment specifications for production activities
- Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for improvements
- Identify and implement operational excellence programs to improve production efficiency and reduction in product cost
- Able to identify risks and outline mitigation strategies not only for the own work but also see the overall risks for supply chain. Supporting SC manufacturing in ensuring the Lines are running smoothly
- Influence designs to reduce costs, waste and increase quality and throughput
- Keep up to date with current and developing trends in the manufacturing industry
- Tools, Jigs and Fixture design.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- You will need a suitable degree in production/manufacturing engineering or equivalent with 5 years experience in an electronic manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of a range of Production engineering functions and procedures
- A practical and logical approach to problem solving
- The ability to work well under pressure and take on new challenges
- Programming and maintenance / or aiding of maintenance/rework/repair of Transforming equipment’s such AOI.
- Pick & Place machines etc. will be advantageous
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Suit (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other related packages.
Thank you for your interest in this role.