Production Planner - Pietermaritzburg
To plan, co-ordinate and monitor the production operations of the business in order to achieve the company’s delivery targets by ensuring;
1. Co-ordinating production workflows for multiple projects.
2. Determining labour, equipment and material requirements to satisfy production demands.
3. Quality standards are adhered to.
4. A safe and healthy working environment for all employees.
1. Matric (Maths at HG).
2. University Degree (Technical – advantageous but not a necessity).
1. Proven experience in a manufacturing environment.
2. Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles and systems.
3. Expert knowledge of MS Office and MRP/ERP Systems.
4. Good mathematics and statistical abilities.
5. Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
6. Excellent communication abilities, conscientious, methodical and diligent.
7. Ability to work effectively under pressure.
Salary will be dependent on skills and years of experience.