Project Manager - Centurion
- Management of project activities (Customer and/or R&D development) to ensure the efficient and profitable execution of all allocated projects and related contracts, within the constraints of schedule, budget and specification requirements.
- Planning : develop, execute & maintain a project management plan and aggregate project plans for all allocated projects.
- Satisfy full contract execution objectives, utilising resources effectively over the full lifecycle of the project.
- Resource planning: facilitate actions to ensure the correct action if personnel when and where required.
- Control : contribute towards the improvement and conformity of output against laid down norms and standard
- Risk identification, risk assessment and risk mitigation.
- Reporting project status to the Project Steering Committees.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- B.Degree, Engineering Management Qualification or equivalent.
- 5 years’ project management experience in a development and production environment.
- Extensive financial knowledge and experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification will give a competitive advantage.
- Computer literate : MS Office Suite, MS Projects, Financial Database experience.
- Experience of aerospace/land based/military development processes is essential.
- Working knowledge of safety critical development process shall be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Electronic Warfare and/or Avionics systems fundamentals and development process will be beneficial.
Thank you for your interest in this role.