Property Portfolio Manager - Pretoria
R550 – 700 000 per annum CTC
Our client, an eminent South African based organisation, provides a fully integrated property development and management service in the mixed use sector.
The successful candidate will report directly into the COO Property Management and be responsible for all aspects of property management for this, what could well be, the most Prestigious Portfolio in Pretoria
The following experience is essential to this position:
• A minimum of 5 years solid TAKE ON OF BUILDINGS experience
• Highly Technically experienced as well as sound financial background
• Fully understanding of ROI of Building Maintenance, Metering and Reticulation
• Ability to assess rates and recovery
• Reporting at Shareholder level
• Ability to work under pressure on a tight deadline and good people skills is a must.
• B Com/Compt/financial degree is required as a minimum!
• 5 years property management of Retail/Commercial experience is ESSENTIAL
• Additional commercial experience would be highly beneficial and given preference
• Financial acumen is ESSENTIAL to the success of this position
• Good reporting skills at board level
• People management
Applicants must exhibit experience relevant to the skills required to property management, i.e business management, accounting, business admin and so forth.
Other strong courses such as the property practitioner’s course or three year diploma will be advantageous. Candidates must have a solid history of working in a top end property environment with at least 5 years’ experience.
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE ABOVE CREDENTIALS WILL BE CONSIDERED.