PROPETY ADMINISTRATOR - Durban
A reputable company is urgently seeking a Property Development Administrator to join its dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Established rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, ts, and profit goals.
• Attract tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit.
• Collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures
• Maintain property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping
• Maintain building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
• Secures property by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
• Enforce occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
Skills & Knowledge
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Confidence in use of standard desktop computer packages
• A good level of numeracy
• Ability to plan and manage priorities
• Ability to respond quickly, effectively and flexibly
• Able to work on own initiative