3 Year contract (renewable)
Single and family contracts available.
Generous Tax free basic salary. Offered according to experience.
From 10300 QAR up to 18875 QAR per month. 18875 QAR +/- 3900 GBP/ 75 000 South-African Rand/ 94 00 Sudanese Pound/ 48 000 MAD / 600 000 DZD / 2000 OMR. Salary paid in QAR.
Free fully furnished accommodation provided.
Transport allowance of 1250 QAR per month added to your basic salary.
Free "round trip" (to and from home country) flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation. For those with family contract offered this will be also be applicable for your family (wife and up to 3 children up to 18 years old).
40 days paid annual vacation days.
End of Service Award (at end of contract) which is one month's salary for each year worked.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
Bachelor Degree in Psychology.(Full- time studies only)
5 years licensed/registered experience in psychology assessment field.
Valid Primary License from the country of origin if applicable and should be eligible for license in the State of Qatar within the Supreme Council of Health.
Fluent in English.
Providing psychological assessment, diagnosis of disorders, individual, group and family therapy, case management services, referral and follow-up of cases. Consultation with outside facilities and/or agencies in order to better the health of patients.
1. Works as a member of the multi-disciplinary team, i.e., with outpatients, day care patients and community service.
2. Interviews patients and relatives, studies case histories, diagnoses and evaluates mental and emotional disorders.
3. Treats psychological disorders to effect improved adjustment utilizing various psychological techniques.
4. Assesses patients progress and modifies treatment programs accordingly, communicates with and counsel family members as appropriate.
5. Administers psychological, intelligence tests, personality and neuro psychological tests in order to diagnose disorders and formulate treatment plans. In addition, writing psychological reports.
6. Participates in education and research programs to enhance professional development.
7. To liaison with the chairman for all departments regarding matters concerning the psychology section.
8. Supervising of work within the psychology section i.e., patient appointments, distribution of work among the psychologists.
9. To supervise the performance and punctuality of other psychologists.
10. To supervise all psychology services delivered to different departments inside and outside the hospital.
11. To be responsible for making contacts implementing the standards of qualification and promotion of all psychologists.
12. To write the policy and regulate the work inside the psychology unit with regular updating of this policy.
13. Perform other duties as assign
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
Premier non-profit health care provider in Doha, Qatar and the main provider of secondary and tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East. Since its establishment the healthcare provider rapidly developed medical facilities capable of providing state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of disease. It currently manages 12 hospitals – 9 specialist hospitals and 3 community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.