QA and QC Manager - Paarl
The individual will play a strategic and operational role in ensuring the quality control, quality assurance and regulatory teams are able to support the company’s commercial manufacturing activities in a manner that assures product quality, safety and efficacy.
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• M.Sc / PhD in related sciences / microbiology / chemistry
• TQM will be advantageous
• Minimum of 10 years experience in a cGMP aligned complementary / homeopathic medicines or related manufacturing environment
• Minimum of 5 years’ years quality related management / supervisory experience
• Proven ability to build and develop teams.
• Proven comprehension of technical information and regulatory expectations.
• Working knowledge of South African and European regulatory requirements, guidelines, and recommendations (additional jurisdictions a plus).
• Exhibited proficiency working within quality systems.