Teaching in Saudi Arabia is an excellent opportunity to save money, gain international teaching experience, and learn about distant cultures. It offers some of the highest teaching salaries in the world, making it a popular destination for certified teachers who seek adventure, discovery and new ways of experiencing the world.
We are hiring qualified teachers to join a reputable International School situated in Jeddah, the capital city. The successful candidate must have a certified teaching qualification, valid passport and an enterprising spirit.
• To plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in a learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and full fill their academic potential.
• Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students and implements appropriate work schedules for the class of students, based on individual abilities or learning readiness.
• Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan.
• Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by students.
• Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behaviour of students.
• Participating in staff, group or other meetings related to the school curriculum or pastoral care arrangements, for the better organization and administration of the school.
• Registering and monitoring the attendance of students under one’s care.
• Sharing in any possible and reasonable way in the effective management, organization, order and discipline of the school.
• Nurtures a culture where teachers view themselves essentially as facilitators of learning and reflective practitioners.
Knowledge and Skills required:
• A genuine interest in children, teaching and professional development
• Open-minded, an adventurous spirit and professional flexibility
• Native first language English speaker
• Master/ Bachelor Degree in Education, Psychology or Sociology.
• Valid passport with at least 2 blank pages
• Certified background criminal check
• Passion for teaching
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive salary with bonuses
• Airport pickup and 1 month training
• Fully furnished housing
• Medical insurance
• 1 month paid holiday vacation
• More depending on your experience and qualifications
Start: July 2019
Salary : 1500 -1700 U per month
To apply for Qualified Teachers | Saudi Arabia | International School, send your CV with a recent photo and contactable references.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.