Quality Assurance Administrator - Pietermaritzburg
Salary: R8-10K CTC Including Benefits
We are Recruiting! Complement Recruitment are accepting applications for a Quality Assurance (QA) Administrator within the Manufacturing field. Experience within a Manufacturing and Factory environment, working in the factory is required. This is a general shift position, open to candidate looking to gain knowledge in a manufacturing & laboratory environment long term. Candidates must have their own reliable transport. The position is based in eThekwini, Durban, Kwazulu Natal.
• Incoming, In-process and final QC on all sub-assemblies and completed systems including incoming raw materials analysis MFR.
• Perform process and FSSC internal audits.
• Maintain calibration programme.
• Data entry: enter all QC defect data into (Oracle, Scada) database.
• Create, maintain and publish QC trend analysis reports.
• Involvement NCR (CAR’s) processing.
• Perform special projects as and when assigned.
• Product testing in accordance with relevant test methods, work instructions, and standards, as well as standards or specific manuals and through the use of appropriate formulae.
• Conduct quality auditing in slitting, raw materials and base film. Record all audit findings in the Slitting and Production Jumbo Film Auditing forms.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Own Car
• PC Literate – Microsoft Excel experience non negotiable, will be tested on graphs and formulas
• This is a general shift position, open to candidate looking to gain knowledge in a manufacturing & laboratory environment long term