Receptionist - East London
Qualifications & Experience:
• Relevant tertiary qualification (NQF Level 4) will be an added advantage.
• Computer Literacy – MS Office Applications.
• Own vehicle will be advantageous/preferably.
• 2 – 3 years relevant administrative and secretarial experience.
• Carry out reception and telephonist duties in order to present a professional image of the Company.
• Handle incoming telephone traffic with courtesy and promptly, outgoing calls placed where appropriate to create an image of professionalism.
• Take messages and pass them to relevant parties to assist the overall effectiveness of the organisation.
• Confirm or alter appointments of visitors to the company where appropriate thus providing additional assistance to staff.
• Carry out good housekeeping duties to ensure Reception area kept neat and tidy.
• Prepare and maintain internal telephone lists to enable ease of contact.
• When available assist in additional duties, e.g. receptions, to provide extra help .
• Handle all inbound and outbound correspondence, draft correspondence where required, to ensure optimum information flow.
• Manage office supplies and liaise with Procurement officer and allocated staff to ensure availability of office supplies.