REGIONAL SERVICES MANAGER - Bloemfontein
servicing of existing accounts. To manage and direct the operations within the division to ensure
business growth, profitability, and return on capital employed by implementing strategies to
achieve company's vision, mission, values and customer charter and by leading the associates
towards maximising their contribution
Key Performance Areas:-
• Collaboration with senior team to establish and execute objectives for their region. Manage customer tyre police/ SLA service KPI’s.
• Identify and implement strategies to ensure growth in market share, profitability and achievement of the company vision, mission, values and customer charter.
• Direct the implementation of and adherence to financial and administrative systems, procedures and processes based on company goals and growth objectives.
• Represent the organisation with major customers and promote the value added services and a service orientated culture in the division.
• Lead and enable the development of all associates within the division in order to ensure a capable and committed workforce to meet current and future business needs.
• Establish and promote constructive and co-operative employee relationships.
• Manage self to improve personal effectiveness
Skills and experience required:-
? At least 5 years sales / service experience.
? Relevant supervisory / managerial experience.
? Effective communication, selling and negotiating skills.
? Understanding service expectations from customers.
? Sound working knowledge of all Admin systems.
? Good interpersonal skills.
? People management and I.R. experience essential.
? Relevant diploma/ degree
? Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged persons