REPORTING ACCOUNTANT - Sandton
B COMM ESSENTIAL
MINIMUM 2 YEARS INSURANCE EXPERIENCE A MUST
Responsible for the preparation of the management accounts and analytical review thereof.
• Ensure that management accounts are complete, accurate and valid, including the allocation of
accounts within the Balance-sheet and Income-statement.
• Responsible for the preparation and analytical review of the statutory returns to the FSCA & PA.
• Responsible for the annual year end packs for submission to the group company.
• Responsible for preparation of the year-end audit files and dealing with auditor’s queries.
• Responsible for the drafting of the annual financial statements and analytical review thereof.
• Responsible for preparation of executive and board reports.
• Responsible for the correlation of the information as required by Regulatory bodies and senior
management as needed.
• Responsible for supporting the Channel department in terms of reports and financial analysis that
• Responsible for monthly forecasts reporting and engaging with the Channel department and
Technical department for updates around forecasts.
• Responsible for annual budget process and engaging with the Channel department and Technical
• Assist with the internal & external audit processes.
• Assistance with implementation of IFRS 17
• Other ad hoc tasks / projects as and when required.