Restaurant Manager French Bistro or Grill - Sandton
Job Title: Restaurant Manager – French Bistro / Grill
Start Date: ASAP
Appointment Type: Permanent
Area: Bryanston – Northern Suburbs
Salary: R10 000 – R12 000 per month; restaurant hours
This restaurant group has become synonymous with truly traditional French bistro food. They pride themselves on using only the finest, freshest ingredients that are crafted into signature dishes offered with an Italian generosity of spirit.
What are the key responsibilities of the position?
- Overall restaurant management with a second manager; working parallel
- Staff Management
- Stock control
- Guest relations and hosting
What type of experience do we require?
- Minimum of 2 years restaurant experience in a management position
- Food and Beverage knowledge essential
- Guest relations experience
Which qualifications will secure this position?
Food and Beverage or Hospitality Management Qualification preferred
Driver’s license essential & own vehicle
Any additional F&B directed courses a plus
What skills / behaviours are required?
Strong leadership abilities
Personable and well presented
Strong communication skills
Able to take the initiative and deal with clients intimately
Why should you apply for this position?
This position provides a young, enthusiastic and confident individual the opportunity to take on a restaurant management position with a vibrant and dynamic franchise group.
Please ensure that you provide the following information with your application:
- Photograph – Head and shoulders picture, in low resolution format for our database
- Start and End dates for all previous employment
- Written references that you have available
- Current contact telephone numbers and email addresses for all previous employers, for referencing purposes.
Due to high volumes of CV’s received, should you not hear from us within seven working days of sending your application, please consider your application for this particular position unsuccessful. You are welcome to apply for any other positions that we may advertise in future.
Please note that we are not able to accept any application if a valid work permit is not held.