Sales Agent - Sandton
Position Title: Sales Agent
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Based at: Hyde Park JHB
About The Company:
Our client is South Africa’s leading Direct Marketing Company. The working environment is professional and corporate with a vibrant and energetic atmosphere. They offer in-house training from day one and prospects for personal growth within the organisation are exponential.
We are looking for people who possess a COMBINATION of the following attributes:
22-38 years old
Sporty, self-assured, confident, holds presence, well mannered, bilingual
23-55 years old
Bubbly, confident, engaging, assertive, self-starter, able to take control of a conversation, competitive, loves to talk, soft-touch, bilingual
Training, Job Purpose and Overview:
Week 1: Classroom Training
Week 2 – Week 12: On the floor Training.
During the weeks that the candidate is exposed to on the floor training, it is vital that s/he adheres to:
• Sales Targets
• Productivity Targets
• Quality of Call
The candidate’s Sales, Productivity and Call Quality will be assessed on a weekly basis and s/he will receive feedback at the end of each week regarding performance. It is important to note that should the candidate not meet the minimum requirements on a weekly basis, the Temporary Training Programme will come to an end. Should the candidate be successful during the 12 week training programme, s/he will be awarded a permanent position within South Africa’s leading Direct Marketing Company.
Training Programme Salary Structure / Commission and General Information:
• The candidate will earn commission from his/her very first sale.
• The candidate will receive a basic salary + commission (from week 2) during the 12 week training cycle.
• The candidate will be reimbursed up to R70 per day for the Gautrain (should s/he decide to travel via train to and from work)
• The Company holds a ‘no claw back’ policy. Once the candidate has been paid for a sale this commission will not be retracted even if a client cancels their policy.
• Working Hours: Monday to Thursday: 08h30 – 16h30 and Fridays: 08h30 – 15h30
• Dress Code: Professional (Corporate)
Qualifications, Experience and Document Requirements:
• No sales experience required.