Sales Analyst - Johannesburg
? Client Servicing:
• Delivery of high quality results to the clients within the prescribed deadline.
• Client requests and queries are to be addressed timeously.
• Execute in-depth presentations to clients on an ongoing basis.
? Sales of company’s products to existing and potential clients:
• You are required to sell a portfolio of Products and Services to retail clients as identified by the Retail Director.
• You are required to recruit a stipulated number of retailers onto the panel within specified areas of responsibility.
? Retail raw data quality:
• Ensure all retailer raw files delivered by your key clients are of high quality as outlined by the Retail Director.
? Data in:
• Ensure that all retail partners you are responsible for deliver their sales figures on an ongoing basis within a prescribed timeframe as stipulated by the Retail Director – this can be achieved through continuous contact with retail partners & relationship building
• Minimum degree qualification in Marketing /Communications
• Strong skills in Customer service/Key Account Servicing
• Good analytical skills
• An eye for detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Public speaking experience an added advantage
• Strong Sales and Negotiation Skills
• Must have FMCG sales experience