Sales Engineer - Northern Suburbs
Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain a consultative role with customers as a solution provider and problem solver.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key target customers.
• Achieve sales and developmental targets.
• Provide proposals and quotations to customers to solve particular problems.
• Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Instrumentation
• Min 5 years technical sales experience.
• Proven experience in steam process industry.
• Understanding of processes and applications on our target industries - Brewing and Distilling, Food and Beverages, Hospitals, Pharmaceuticals, Oil & Petrochemical, Pulp, Paper & Board, Sugar Refining
• Excellent communication skills are a pre-requisition for this role. The business and commercial language being written and spoken English.
• Must be prepared to travel, i.e. service clients in outlying areas.
• Must be computer literate.
• Usual benefits associated with a leading employer.
• Gain experience working at a leading multinational, a leader in its field.