Sales Executive - Cape Town
• Meeting Weekly and monthly Performance requirements and sales targets
• Contract, KSIS and other internal process administration
• Adhere to requirements of the business when placing devices.
• Ensure contracts are submitted timeously and complete, readable and valid - Monthly Rep contract register.
• Number of actions and high quality of information logged, position on the competition table - monthly KSIS action reports.
• Interaction and cooperation with the Sales Admin team and the ability to perform work in acceptable timelines
• Monthly Rep Admin rating report.
In order to be considered for the position, the following requirements must be met:
• English and at least one other African language
• 1 – 2 years direct to client sales experience
• Drivers License and own reliable car is essential
• Computer literate, Windows, Outlook and Excel
Behavioural Competencies Required:
• Good communication skills
• A keen interest in sales
• The ability to build collaborative relationships with external clients
• Be proactive, initiate action and be results orientated
• Follow procedure accurately with high attention to detail
• Follows procedure
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Should you not be contacted within 14 days, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.