Search Trader - Cape Town
An award-winning digital marketing agency with a global footprint is looking for a Search Trader to join their dynamic and growing team in Cape Town. The Search Trader is to implement and optimize search advertising campaigns across various platforms. The Search Trader will be responsible for campaign optimization, analysis, reporting and act as a technical contact between Account Managers, Clients and Creative Agencies. If you are a Search Trader looking to explore a new career opportunity get in touch with us today!
Your key job responsibilities as the Search Trader in Cape Town will include:
• Manage and influence senior-level client contacts and maintain positive working relationships.
• Actively engaging with clients to up sell new campaigns and services.
• Client Retention.
• Thoroughly understand the fundamentals of the client’s business and objectives.
• Perfectly understands the client’s needs / expectations and adapts adequately to the clients change in expectations and requirements.
• Identify upsell opportunities and always look to go “the extra-mile.” (i.e. New betas, pro-activity)
• Timeous response to all client related enquires and manage expectations.
• Reacts to all clients in a courteous and professional manner.
• Continuously seek ways of optimizing and improving upon client delivery.
• Meeting client’s targets and metrics.
• Strict controls around level of documentation associated with the campaign to be kept. (i.e. Podio / Reporting)
• Assuring best practices are followed during campaign set up and account take-overs.
• Ensure no under-spending, nor over-spending of budgets, within reason. Communication either way.
• Utilizing the technology available to improve and streamline on existing processes. (i.e. GTM / DS3 Supermetrics)
• Display attention to detail and proactivity in identifying potential pitfalls.
• Effectively communicate all changes to relevant individuals.
• Accountability and ownership of issues related to own role to ensure that desired results and targets are achieved.
• Meeting client key KPI’s and targets
• Keep up to date on all relevant research and information, reading blogs, new feature releases, accreditations are up to date
Requirements for the Search Trader in Cape Town:
• 2+ years’ experience as a Search Trader with Adwords or DoubleClick Search experience
• Relevant Marketing Qualification
• Abilty to work quickly, accurately and efficiently under constant pressure