Security Sales Executive - Bloemfontein
Duties and Responsibilities
· To install, service and maintain the products and services sold by the company at service levels comparable to those being achieved in other areas of South Africa.
· To be responsible for stock control for new stock, service exchange stock and spare parts.
· To maintain adequate record keeping on time spent and work carried out.
· To maintain relationships with our clients ensuring that the they are satisfied with your level of service.
· Effectively plan and conduct face to face sales meetings with key people of all existing customers on regular basis in order to identify changing needs and future requirements. Liaising between the company and these customers regarding up-to-date pricing, service, and latest product-releases.
· Effectively plan and conduct face to face appointments and meetings with prospective customers in order to identify and qualify potential prospects
· Provide professional demonstrations or presentations of company products and services when necessary and providing product quotes to customers as needed.
· Using marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant sales management tools , networking, and cold-calling to Identify and qualify prospective customers.
· Aggressively following up on business opportunities .
· Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the Company in a positive manner.
? High school or equivalent
? Security Sales : 3 years
? Technical background: 3 years
? Sales And Marketing: 3 years
? Knowledge of security industry: 1 year
? Cold Calling: 3 years
Required licence or certification:
? code 8