Senior Capacity Dimension (Audit) Engineer RANSalary Negotiable
- Recruiter: Top Notch HR Solutions
- Location: Abroad
- Salary: Salary Negotiable
- Sector: IT & Telecoms Jobs
- Job Type:
- Date Added: 19 April 2012
- Applications: 0
- AA/EE opportunity?: No
- Benefits: Not Included
Our client in Ireland has the mandate to support under-resourced regions in service delivery and new engagements. This unit will also be a receiver of global competence assignments as well as supporting new product & service introduction. Ireland will initially serve Region Sub-Saharan Africa (RSSA) but will expand over time to support all regions.
Ireland is looking for Senior Capacity Dimension (Audit) Engineer in RAN to join its team based in Dublin. As a member of the Ireland team you will be part of the service delivery team RAN supporting Region Sub Saharan Africa (RSSA).
As a Senior Capacity Dimension (Audit) Engineer, you will be the technical lead in designing customer networks and proposing necessary solutions. You will have a high level of customer interaction at multiple levels. This role is likely to be suited to senior technical persons with end-to-end Technical knowledge of the RAN area, with demonstrable Communication and Consultative skills.
- Writing Scope of Work and Solution Description to include Network Impact Report
- Ensuring strict delivery as per contracted scope with proper change management.
- Interacting with C-level customers.
- Radio Design/Optimisation.
- Propagation Modelling.
- Network Propagation Simulation and Analysis.
- Detailed analysis and reporting of any anomalies or potential problems.
- Frequency Planning.
- Traffic Analysis.
- Demographic Analysis.
- Cell Planning.
- Cell Site Evaluation.
- Frequency Planning.
- Presentations of findings to Clients.
You have the following:
- Education to degree level.
- 10+ years telecom experience, with significant 3G/LTE experience.
- Excellent team leadership skills and leading teams experience.
- Strong Experience in Wireless Network Planning.
- Strong Understanding of 2G/3G/LTE Standards, Technologies, Parameters and Techniques.
- Ability to Quickly Learn New Technologies, Processes and Tools.
- Strong Consultative Skills.
The role involves extensive travel up to 90% initially in Region Sub Saharan Africa with assignments lasting from 1 day to 3+ months.