Senior Credit Controller - Middelburg
R 16,000 per month
A major FMCG company requires the expertise of an assertive and dedicated Senior Credit Controller with proven experience dealing with large FMCG accounts. The Senior Credit Controller will be establishing credit worthiness and granting credit, collecting on debtors accounts, performing account reconciliations and visiting debtors to resolve all queries and discrepancies. The ability to cope under pressure, computer literacy, excellent communication skills and a positive attitude are all essential attributes.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Tracing and collecting on debtors accounts and processing monthly accounts
- Granting credit limits upon investigating and establishing credit worthiness
- Processing payments and banking, and forwarding invoices to customers
- Processing credit notes and maintaining effective debtor relationships
- Performing administrative tasks such as updating customer files
Minimum (ESSENTIAL) requirements for this position:
- A minimum of two years credit control experience
- Knowledge of Syspro will be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and work ethic
- Willingness to work overtime
- Clear ITC and contactable references.