Senior Developer/Architect - Cape Town
• Code and test own software according to requirements and best practice.
• Define architectural designs and perform reviews to ensure correct implementation.
• Perform code reviews to ensure standards and procedures are maintained.
• Work with Systems Analyst in producing technical specifications for development and system requirements.
• Lead pre- project planning sessions to define software architecture and decide on technologies to be used.
• Full SDLC management.
• Ownership of Source Control procedures.
• Coach and Mentor other developers.
• B. Sc Computer Science Degree or equivalent qualification.
• Minimum 8 years’ experience, of which 5 years’ experience must be of software design.
• SOA, MVC and WCF experience.
• Jquery coding skills.
• Practical experience in an Agile Software Development environment.