Senior Geometric Design Engineer - DurbanSalary Negotiable
- Recruiter: Mass Staffing Projects
- Location: Durban, Kwazulu-Natal
- Salary: Salary Negotiable
- Sector: Engineering Jobs
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Added: 02 May 2012
- Applications: 0
- AA/EE opportunity?: No
- Benefits: Not Included
A leading firm of Multi-disciplinary Consulting Engineers has a vacancy for a Senior Geometric Design Engineer for their Durban Offices.
Minimum Qualifications, skills and experience:
- PrTech or PrEng. with at least 5 to 10 years relevant experience.
- A thorough knowledge of the Civil Designer suite of computer software related to roads and stormwater is an essential requirement, as well as a very good ability to prepare road layouts within AutoCAD.
- A sound knowledge of the MS Office suite of software will be advantageous.
The successful candidate will also be required to take a lead role in terms of certain roads projects and report back to the lead geometric design engineer, will be able to perform diligently under pressure within a team to provide the deliverables of a given project on time, and also have the necessary skills to liaise with client bodies on technical/ design issues.