Senior Management Accountant - Johannesburg
The majority of your time will be spent on financial analysis and management reporting, responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
• Calculating, measuring and reporting on product, brand, category and customer profitability
• Ensuring accurate costing to facilitate effective measurements and decision making
• Providing commentary on financial results and implications and advises on corrective action to be taken.
• Developing reports and interpreting cost drivers, KPIs and benchmarks.
• Compiling rolling forecasts, annual budgets and long range plans.
• Being the finance business partner to the Marketing Team
• Preparing monthly management reports, integrating financial information, economic information and other valuable insights into the business.
• Interacting with business unit line managers on financial outcomes, expense trends etc
• B Com (Acc), CA or CIMA Qualification
• Have 5 years working experience as Management Accountant, preferable in FMCG environment;
• Proven track record of staff / people development within a diverse environment.
A subsidiary of Africa's leading packaging / manufacturing businesses, our client is the dominant player in their field and enjoys an exceptionally strong market share. If you are interested in a long term career with a business that rewards and nurtures talent, this could be the company for you.