Senior Planning EngineerSalary Negotiable
- Recruiter: Execz Human Resources
- Location: Abroad
- Salary: Salary Negotiable
- Sector: Engineering Jobs
- Job Type:
- Date Added: 12 July 2012
- Applications: 0
- AA/EE opportunity?: No
- Benefits: Not Included
Position: Senior Planning Engineer
Location: Yanbu Industrial City , ( Western Region ) Saudi Arabia
Type of Business: Construction / Engineering
Starting 1st April 2012,
• Work Location: Yanbu Industrial City, (Western Region) Saudi Arabia
• Contract Period: 6 month to 1 year
• Visa Status: Work Visit Visa (Single Status)
• Accommodation: Secured Compound.
• Rotational Holiday: Every 12 weeks 2 weeks Holidays.
• Working Hours: 60 hrs per week, Above 60 hrs OT applicable.
Brief Description of Job:
• To assist the Senior Planning Engineer to support the Regional Project Controls activities and the site Projects Control Team in the planning functions during the Project Set Up and all phases of the Project Execution.
To assist the Senior Planner in the implementation of the Planning and Progress Control Systems and;
• Shall be able to prepare a complete work schedule using an activity orientated time scaled logic network (Critical Path Method) including all phases; resource loaded showing definitive to organize and execute the work.
• Shall continuously review and update the status of the work schedule in coordination with the Site Project Control Dept.
• Assist in the internal reporting as per the department procedures.
Skills / Qualifications Required: Qualifications:
• A degree holder in Civil Engineering with min. 5 years of direct Project Planning experience in execution of major civil, industrial and petrochemical projects.
• Experience in EPC environment will be considered a plus.
• Must be fluent in English
• Knowledge and experience of modern planning techniques using Primavera software.
Languages Fluent in English (both oral and written)
Characteristics Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Minimum Education Level required: Bachelor
Minimum Years of Experience required: 5 to 7 Years