Senior Project Manager - Cape Town
Our Client is one of SA’s leading Retailers based Northern Suburbs and has an exciting position available within the Project Management Office for a Project Manager. If you have proven hands-on experience in managing medium to large projects and proven hands-on experience in managing medium to large projects then you should consider applying for this position.
1) Your CV,
2) Current pay-slip
3) Notice period
• Proven proficiency in an industry recognised Project Management Methodology
• Proven hands-on experience in managing medium to large projects.
• A team orientation.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to work in a pressurised environment.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proven facilitation skills.
• Ability to mentor other staff members, as well as teams.
• A customer service orientation.
• A relevant project management qualification and /or PMI certification will be an advantage.
• Broad experience in and knowledge within a retail business and relevant systems will be an advantage.
Key Performance Areas
• The management of projects according to recognized project management governance standards and methodologies across various disciplines.
• Coordination and facilitation of project activities across IT, business and vendors.
• Management of inter-project and/ or inter-program dependencies.
• Provide input into the framework of project management best practices based on recognised industry standards.
• Support the use of industry standard Project Management Methodology within the organisation
• Facilitate project issues and risk assessment and management from end-to-end, i.e. IT as well as business risks should be catered for.
• Project budgeting and accounting according to recognised standards.
• Optimum resource management and motivation of project staff.
• Ensure all business transition activities are catered for and performed, e.g. acceptance testing, training, change management and post-implementation support.
• Ensure alignment of appropriate solution architecture with business strategy