SEO Copywriting Internship - Cape Town
Click Africa Digital is a fast-growing, Cape Town based digital marketing start-up looking to hire a talented Web Content Writer Intern. The candidate must be self-motivated and well disciplined. This position will require collaboration with our team to create web friendly content for clients in a variety of industries and of varying complexity.
You will have the opportunity to work within a highly flexible environment while adding to your portfolio and skillset.
Candidates without examples of written work will not be considered.
• Write content for websites ( Onpage, blog posts, offsite content, PR articles)
• Create content calendars
• Create social media content
• Work on viral content
• Work with media team to create campaigns
• QC and Editing
• Excellent Written and Verbal Skills
• Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a Bachelor’s degree program in English, Communications, Journalism, or related field.
• Coachable, diligent, and able to work independently
• Experience with Wordpress (advantageous)
• Experience with Asana Project Management tool (advantageous)
• Very high attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills (e.g. listening, negotiating, facilitating, managing conflict.)
• A willingness to work in a small and personal environment.
• An ability to handle constructive criticism.
As needed. Business hours between 9:30AM – 5:30PM
30-45 per week
Woodstock, Cape Town