Service Advisor - Umhlanga
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- To receive and welcome customers to the workshop.
- To carry out vehicle inspections with customers when required.
- To ensure daily allocation of work.
- To improve and maintain customer service index percentages to agreed standards.
- To provide accurate quotations when required and ensure that customers are aware of payment procedures.
- To assist management with the introduction of new methods of work designed to improve efficiency.
- To ensure company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained when dealing with customers.
- To maintain a “first time right” policy for repairs.
- To regularly monitor work-in progress to ensure that you are kept up-to-date with repairs/service.
- To build and sustain customer relationships at all times.
- Self management, work without supervision and performance ownership.
- To carry out other duties as and when required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- CDK Autoline Drive.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Driver’s license essential.
- Matric + Traceable references