Service Manager - Southern Suburbs
Your main function is to manage a team of staff members (technical and front line) and to ensure increase in turnover and achieving the highest standard of CSI as well as meeting manufacturers standards and operational guidelines.
Salary on offer: R 35K - R40Kbasic + Incentives + benefits. (Basic depends on previous brand related experience)
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Providing an informative, professional and friendly link between the customer and the workshop ensuring guaranteed customer satisfaction.
• Daily management of Work in Progress to ensure smooth running of the workshop and resulting in excellent quality service delivery.
• Management of staff (both technical and administrative) ensuring all processes and procedures are followed to maximise workshop profitability and quality.
• General management, ensuring all policies and procedures are fol-lowed relating to loan vehicles, warranty age analysis, training etc.
Specific Requirements as per the Clients' request
• Must have minimum 5 to 10 years working experience as a Service Manager at a medium to large size franchise dealership. Candidate must currently be in this position or no longer than 3 months out of the trade. The Candidate must have an employment history which reflects 4 to 5 years at one dealership.
• Minimum Matric / Grade 12 / N3 qualification. Tertiary qualification preferred.
• Technical qualification preferred.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
• Mathematical skills and ability to calculate figures relating to discounts, percentages, commissions etc.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of challenging situations at one time.
• Computer literacy skills to include Automate / Kerridge and MS Office
• Valid drivers’ license with no endorsements.
• ITC and Criminal Clear Record
• Physically fit to handle the physical demands of this position to perform their job function.
This is a fantastic opportunity based at a Franchise Dealership in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town.