Short Term Insurance Consultant - Rosebank
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• 3 years of Short-term insurance sales and marketing experience.
• FAIS compliant with regards to Personal (Category 1.2) and Commercial (Category 1.6) Lines licensing categories.
• Written and passed the Representative (RE5) exam and are currently on an FSP's license as a Representative giving advice and providing an intermediary service.
• A degree, diploma or equivalent qualification in an insurance related field.
• A sound and working knowledge of Personal and Commercial short-term insurance products available in the market place.
• Valid driver's license.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• A sound understanding and working knowledge of Personal and Commercial Lines short-term insurance products in the marketplace
• Awareness and cognisance of competitor activities and offerings.
• A honed sales technique allowing for the Investment Specialist to interact, sell and develop a personal relationship with a mature type of clientele.
• Computer literate and technologically savvy.
KEY AREAS OF THE JOB
• Acquisition of new business and the associated short-term insurance deal(s) leading to an increase in the Company’s Net Premium Income.
• Sourcing and signing of Intermediary and Acquisition agreements that lead to pipeline of potential investment business.
• Developing a relationship with said brokers in order to assimilate them into the Intermediary Network.
• Servicing of existing clients in line with the highest standards of performance excellence in the Private Wealth industry.
• Compliance in terms of the Cover Specialist’s regulatory status with the Company and the FSB
• Ensuring any and all client documentation, in particular Record of Advice, are fully compliant and embody the maxim of Treating Client’s Fairly.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
• R15000 - R20 000 Per Month Cost to Company package.
• An unlimited income ceiling comprising of a share in commission income and tiered performance bonuses based on performance.
• Annuity Benefits Scheme for employee and for employee’s spouse (payment of annuity from commission signed by CS, upon death or retirement.