Spa Therapist 5star Game Lodge - Hazyview
Start Date: ASAP
- Medical Aid
- Provident Fund
- Live in
- Meals provided
- Uniform provided
Exclusive Relais & Chateaux Game Lodge seeks a Spa Therapist to join their dynamic team in providing a range of services to high profile guests. Five Star Safari Lodge, renowned globally for its diversity and formidable concentration of big game. Intimate and world renowned, offering rare solitude and the ultimate in safari luxury in one of Africa’s finest bushveld experiences.
What are the key responsibilities of the position?
The therapists are fully responsible for the management of the spa and gym facilities at both lodges and are accountable to the Head Therapist for these.
The main purpose of the therapist is to provide body and skincare treatments for the guests in line with lodge standards.
He/she should ensure that the spa and gym facilities are fully stocked and operational, to attain these standards.
The therapist must ensure that there is effective communication with lodge management in terms of all guest requirements for treatments.
What type of experience do we require?
- Knowledge of world-class spa standards and procedures
- 3 years experience in the industry
- Reflexology and aromatherapy.
- Kahuna Lomi-lomi massage
- Previous experience working with Dermalogica & Healing Earth products
Which qualifications will secure this position?
- National Diploma in Health and Skin Care (2 or 3 years of study)
- ITEC or CIDESCO Certificate
What skills / behaviours are required?
- Basic computer skills – Excel and Word
- Physical stamina
- Good communication skills
- Confident and well presented
- World knowledge and able to hold a conversation (guest interaction)
- Foreign / European language skill an advantage
Why should you apply for this position?
In the intimate spa environment the therapist is required to interact with the world’s most prestigious guests. This serves as an opportunity not only to gain five star experience, but also to broaden your skills base by using the best products, whilst performing a range of treatments for the lodge’s local and international clientele.
Position Reports to: Head Spa Therapist
Please ensure that you provide the following information with your application:
- Photograph – Head and shoulders picture, in low resolution format for our database
- Start and End dates for all previous employment
- Written references that you have available
- Current contact telephone numbers and email addresses for all previous employers, for referencing purposes.
Due to high volumes of CV’s received, should you not hear from us within seven working days of sending your application, please consider your application for this particular position unsuccessful. You are welcome to apply for any other positions that we may advertise in future.
Please note that we are not able to accept any application if a valid work permit is not held.