Spa Therapist Intimate Bush Lodge - Pietermaritzburg
Job Title: Spa Therapist – Intimate Bush Lodge
Start Date: ASAP
Appointment Type: Permanent
Area: Kwa-Zulu Natal; near to Pietermaritzburg
Salary: R3500 plus commission
Notes: Accommodation and meals provided.
This game lodge and spa offers guests the ultimate intimate, relaxing bush experience. Located in a Malaria free environment and easily accessible from both Durban and Pietermaritzburg. Be pampered with catered or self-catered accommodation, ranging from ultimate luxury to rustic bush camps. The lodge offers excellent cuisine and a history of renowned good service and satisfaction.
What are the key responsibilities of the position?
- Actively sell treatments to guests
- Ordering of massage treatment products ad operational equipment
- Ensure that all spa facilities are kept to a high standard
- Administration requirements of the spa
- Hosting of guest meals in the evenings
- Create a clean, tranquil and professional environment for guests
- Carry out treatments to the standards required by the company
- Carry out treatments as per the product training provided
What type of experience do we require?
- Previous experience as a massage therapist essential – with references
- Experience of facials, manicures and pedicures
- Luxury Lodge experience an advantage
Which qualifications will secure this position?
- Must be qualified in a variety of massage styles
- Valid Driver’s License
What skills / behaviours are required?
- Must be able to give massages in a variety of styles
- Well presented and groomed
- Professional, courteous and hospitable at all times
- Excellent communications skills; strong command of English
- Strong sales and promotion skills for he treatments and products
- Innovative, creative and able to use initiative
- Energetic and enthusiastic; friendly yet professional
Please ensure that you provide the following information with your application:
- Photograph – Head and shoulders picture, in low resolution format for our database
- Start and End dates for all previous employment
- Written references that you have available
- Current contact telephone numbers and email addresses for all previous employers, for referencing purposes.
Due to high volumes of CV’s received, should you not hear from us within seven working days of sending your application, please consider your application for this particular position unsuccessful. You are welcome to apply for any other positions that we may advertise in future.
Please note that we are not able to accept any application if a valid work permit is not held.