Spanish Technical Support Analyst - Cape Town
BENEFITS: Medical Aid and Provident Fund
SALARY: R20 000 per month
Our international Client, with an office in Cape Town, is a leading provider of scalable security solutions for a connected world. Currently, they are seeking to appoint a Spanish Technical Support Analyst. Currently, they are looking to hire a French Technical Support Analyst who would be an energetic team-player with excellent organization, communication and technical skills to handle customer service inquiries concerning the Client’s Security Services products.
• Excellent Spanish and English written and oral communication skills
• Minimum of a BS in Computer Science, related technical degree, or equivalent work experience.
• Understanding of PKI, SSL, Codesigning, HTML, DNS, S/MIME, SMTP, and networking protocols are a plus
• Basic understanding of Internet principles, terminology and functionality.
• Familiarity with UNIX script commands, website/web server administration a strong plus.
• Certifications are a plus (i.e. CISSP, MCSE, CCNA).
• 0 - 2 years technical support or IT experience interfacing with external clients.
• Administrative Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers and Apache (OpenSSL). Linux and other Server administration knowledge a plus
• Basic understanding of networking protocols and devices, web servers and VPN.
• Deliver excellent customer service in order to resolve customer concerns and retain customers.
• Respond to incoming customer inquiries about Client’s products
• Provide superior customer service and build successful long-term relationships with external clients to ensure customer loyalty
• You may need to work with technical support engineers to resolve issues reported by customers.
• You will be communicating via support tickets, email, phone, and chat.
• Receive inbound customer emails/calls and place outbound follow up emails/calls during scheduled hours, providing an excellent customer experience at all times
• Achieve productivity related targets including support tickets processed, average response time, average time to close, etc.
• Actively contribute to Web self-help by using Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) principles
• Demonstrate ability to accurately gather information and document customer issues through the CRM tool
• Remain fully aware of the availability of all aspects of the SSL certificate products so that every opportunity to meet our customer's needs is taken.
• Arrive to work on time, have no unauthorized absences, and ensure accurate recording of time-sheet information.
• Achieve and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction