Spanish Technical Support Analyst - Cape Town
The Spanish Technical Support Analyst is responsible for providing technical support via phone, chat, and email to customers and partners. The applicant must have the ability to troubleshoot complex product issues related to installation, upgrades and network related problems. The Technical Support Analyst will be working in a dynamic environment and must have the ability to provide a unique, outstanding customer service experience.
• Deliver excellent customer service to resolve customer concerns and retain customers.
• Respond to incoming customer inquiries about Client’s products
• Provide superior customer service and build successful long-term relationships with external clients to ensure customer loyalty
• Work with technical support engineers to resolve issues reported by customers.
• Communicate via support tickets, email, phone, and chat.
• Receive inbound customer emails/calls and place outbound follow up emails/calls during scheduled hours, providing an excellent customer experience at all times
• Achieve productivity related targets including support tickets processed, average response time, average time to close, etc.
• Actively contribute to Web self-help by using Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) principles
• Demonstrate ability to accurately gather information and document customer issues through the CRM tool
• Remain fully aware of the availability of all aspects of the SSL certificate products so that every opportunity to meet our customer's needs is taken
• Arrive to work on time, have no unauthorized absences, and ensure accurate recording of time-sheet information
• Achieve and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
• Minimum of a BS in Computer Science, related technical degree, or equivalent work experience
• Understanding of PKI, SSL, Codesigning, HTML, DNS, S/MIME, SMTP, and networking protocols are a plus
• Basic understanding of Internet principles, terminology and functionality.
• Familiarity with UNIX script commands, website/web server administration a strong plus.
• Certifications are a plus (i.e. CISSP, MCSE, CCNA)
• 0 - 2 years technical support or IT experience interfacing with external clients.
• Administrative Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers and Apache (OpenSSL). Linux and other Server administration knowledge a plus
• Basic understanding of networking protocols and devices, web servers and VPN
• Ability to think on your feet – good problem-solving skills
• Must display Values (Innovation, Action, Customer driven, and Trust) in actions and work
• Customer-focused and can demonstrate mastery of customer service skills.
• Customer-facing experience (you have dealt with customers directly, and you are a “people-person” who knows how to talk to clients)
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Quickly adapt to new technology and terminology
• Ability to work individually as well as in a team environment
• Be proactive, self-directed, detailed and organized in order to take lead of any situation
• Excellent English and Spanish written and oral communication skills
• Additional languages are a plus
SALARY: Up to R240K a year
If you feel you are a PERFECT fit for this position, please send your updated CV to xxxx@ immediate consideration.
We look forward to speaking to you then!