SQL Database Administrator - Sandton
Our client a leading IT outsourcing organisation need the services of a SQL/ Oracle Database Administrator. Excellent career prospects and growth potential at this forward thinking organisation.
Job Description and Requirements
• SQL, ORACLE DB, My SQL, T-SQL, MSSQL (2008, 2012, 2014) SSIS, SSRS and Analysis Services
• Maintaining server health, eager to learn new technologies
• Have a high attention to detail.
• Can take ownership of problems and co-ordinate to resolution
• Can prioritize tasks and manage multiple tasks
• Evaluate and recommend new databases/BI technologies
• Ensure that DB systems are functioning correctly and meeting the Company’s client’s requests and needs
• Linux experience and MySQL/Oracle would be advantageous but is not essential
• Qualification (MCSE and MCSA)
• MySQL, Oracle DB, MS SQL, qualifications
• Certification or Experience in Tableau, Qlik View, Microsoft BI or MicroStrategy will be valued
• CTI or similar qualifications
• University Degree advantageous but not essential