Sustainability / Project Manager - Nelspruit
SUSTAINABILITY / PROJECT MANAGER – NELSPRUIT:
• Sustainability planner, implement projects and report on progress.
• Develop appropriate sustainability strategies for the group.
• With well researched strategies and is responsible for the budgets, plans, marketing and analysis of these strategies.
• Overall alignment of the Environmental impacts of the business, Social and economic sustainability and strategies.
• Work with the Directors, Managers and HR.
Detailed specs will be given if selected for an interview.
Candidates that meet with the minimum requirements can email a detailed Cv in Word-Format together with the following documents:
• Grade 12
• Highest Qualification
• Latest Payslip o/ Salary Expectation
Please deem your application as unsuccessful if you receive no feedback after 7 days.
APPLICATIONS NOT MEETING THE REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.