Swedish speaking Analyst - Cape Town
Your key job responsibilities as the Swedish speaking Analyst in Cape Town, South Africa will include:
- This role oversees successful fulfillment of simultaneous marketing campaigns on digital and display media channels and collaborates with multiple internal and vendor organizations through dotted line relationships.
- The successful candidate will take ownership of signed media campaign agreements with partners or third party advertisers, and successfully coordinate campaign fulfillment to assure contracted terms are met.
- Additional responsibilities include reviewing contracts for feasibility, reserving assets as needed within schedule, creation/distribution of asset specs, artwork approvals, P&L tracking, invoicing, auditing, performance reporting, issues management & escalation & ad hoc reporting.
- Interacts with both internal media sales & partner sales arms to assume ownership of signed media campaign agreements with third party advertisers or partners
Requirements for this Swedish speaking Analyst job in Cape Town, South Africa:
- Swedish speaking person read/speak/write at native level
- Candidate must have a minimum of Matric or equivalent
- Project/Program Management, marketing principles, demonstrated analytical capabilities
- Ability to multitask under deadlines, detail oriented, highly organized, effective communication skills, ability to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of media fulfillment or related experience in a highly analytical function