Technical Assistant Learnership - Kimberley
The PG Group Training Centre Cape Town is currently looking for candidates that would be interested in a youth programme at our Kimberley PG Glass branche. The Centre aims to improve training and development of specific skills required in the glass manufacturing and fitment industry. Learners will be exposed to theoretical studies and practical training at one of our PG Group and associated companies.
PG Glass is the largest network of Shatterprufe windscreens and Armourplate toughened automotive glass Fitment Centers in South Africa, as well as the largest repairer and installer of glazing and building glass products in Southern Africa.
SCOPE and PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To ensure that the highest level of PG Glass Fitment Centre standards are maintained when fitting of automotive glass is done.
• Ensure the highest level of quality customer service to external and internal clients through quality workmanship, on time deliveries are done and correct orders are completed and delivered.
• Ensure that you are always polite, friendly and helpful to customers and staff.
• Develop the habit of excellence to ensure the delivery of superior customer service.
• Always wear clean presentable current corporate wear.
• Excellent Communication
• Excellent interpersonal skills – effective in handling and interacting with customers.
• Strong focus on customer service
• Self motivating and independent starter
• High energy to work in a fast pace environment
• Ability to work under pressure
• Complete today’s work today
• All between the ages of 18 – 25 years old
• Minimum requirements is Matric and/ or N2-N5 Technical Certificates
Applicants will be selected for interviews based on job relevant criteria and legislative requirements and short listed candidates will complete criminal, qualification checks and psychometric assessments.
Closing Date: 10 May 2019