Technical Assistant - Ladysmith
The Centre aims to improve training and development of specific skills required in the glass manufacturing and fitment industry. Learners will be exposed to theoretical studies and practical training at one of our PG Group and associated companies.
• Ensure the highest level of quality customer service to external and internal clients through quality workmanship, on time deliveries are done and correct orders are completed and delivered.
• Ensure that you are always polite, friendly and helpful to customers and staff.
• Develop the habit of excellence to ensure the delivery of superior customer service.
• Always wear clean presentable current corporate wear.
• Excellent Communication.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong focus on customer service.
• All between the ages of 18 – 25 years old
• Minimum requirements is Matric and/ or N2-N5 Technical Certificates.
Applicants will be selected for interviews based on job relevant criteria and legislative requirements and short listed candidates will complete criminal, qualification checks and psychometric assessments.