TECHNICAL WRITER - Paarl
Salary: Excellent package on offer. (Will be discussed during interview).
Our client a leading supplier of liquid filling solutions has an opportunity for a TECHNICAL WRITER to join our Manufacturing/Engineering Team. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Technical Writer residing in Paarl.
Reporting to the Design Office Manager, the ideal candidate should meet the following requirements and be able to fill the subsequent responsibilities:
Requirements and skills:
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering as minimum requirement.
• Tertiary qualification in the technical/engineering field preferred. National Technical Certificate or higher qualification.
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience as technical writer.
• Experience and technical knowledge of packaging machines preferred.
• Advantage - photographic course.
• Must be computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Outlook, MS Navision, Internet, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Solidworks, Draftsight.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have the ability to work independently.
• A positive attitude, self-motivated and reliable.
• Compile machine manuals within approved format, content and applicable standards
• Maintenance of technical documents including brochures, catalogues, manuals
• Compiling Standard Operating Procedures
• Capturing photos and videos of Machines for the development of marketing material
• Practical knowledge of photography and printing processes.
Apart from a market-related salary and company benefits, the company offers exceptional growth opportunities and professional development experience.
Closing date: 30 April 2019
Vacancy Type: Permanent