Temp F and I Consultant - Polokwane
The dealership includes brands of new, used, and commercial vehicles.
Key skills and attributes to succeed in this position include:
• Proven communication and relationship building skills
• FAIS, FICA and NCA accreditation
• 2+ years experience in a similar position
• Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
• Strong computer literacy with the ability to pick up new systems
• Strong and stable personality
This is an important role in the dealership - you'll be responsible for introducing and selling in-house Finance, Insurance and Warranty Products to customers, and negotiating the finance close.
There's great benefits and incentives when you join this team:
• A competitive remuneration package
• Ongoing training on all systems
• A position in a friendly team that celebrates success
• Support from management to develop your career
• F&I Consultant with proven experience and a very strong personality?
• Strong communication and relationship building skills?