Marketing and operations assistant - Centurion
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Compile and interpret the Patent, Trade Mark and Cases lost and gained stats and distributing once a month.
• Arranging for payments for all marketing related expenses and capturing expenditure in the marketing budget on a continuous basis.
• Arranging the staff year-end function in December 2018 and all in-house events which may arise, this will include managing the event from beginning to end including guest lists, invitations, RSVPs, event logistics (including venues, catering, equipment etc.) and budget requirements.
• Liaise with writers and PR agency regarding possible placement of articles and other opportunities for exposure.
• Remind all writers of their submission date in accordance with the article roster as the time gets closer.
• Track all Spoor & Fisher exposure.
• Suggest article topics to the writers.
General Marketing Tasks
• Marketing stock & gifting - counting and ordering stock for staff and materials used for client interaction, receiving orders from staff and processing the salary deductions with HR, purchasing and wrapping gifts for clients when requested and sending stock as requested to our Jersey and Cape Town office.
• Memberships & Directories - ensuring that all membership remains up to date and paid yearly, keeping current directories up to date and ensuring fees are paid.
• Managing the minutes for all the Ops meetings and ensuring all minutes are uploaded onto DMS and circulated to the relevant individuals.
• Managing all the working group meetings on DMS (namely, partnerships minutes, IT minutes, Finance minutes etc) and circulating to the relevant individuals.
• Assisting with the organising of catering for the monthly partnership meetings.
• Assisting partners on an adhoc basis for any arrangements requested.
• Managing the monthly Amex and Avis Statements and weekly travel agent invoices.
Education and experience
• Relevant experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Strong communication skills
• Organisation and planning
• Communication skills
• Attention to detail