Territory Sales Manager Animal Health - Nelspruit
An exciting opportunity to join a multinational company in the Animal Health Ruminant division in the Mpumalanga area.
The Territory Manager is responsible for growing and managing business relationships with key customers within the Ruminants sector. This includes responsibility for achieving the sales budget, executing the Sales and Marketing plans and leading the account planning process for customers.
• An Agriculture Diploma/Degree/Masters - Marketing Diploma/Degree/Masters - Business Administration Diploma/Degree/Masters or Veterinary Degree/Masters
• At least At least 3 years solid sales experience with a proven track record of achieving targets.
• Sound knowledge of key customers and Animal Health Business Unit organization structure and processes
• Demonstrate agility within a cross functional team
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Afrikaans
Preference will be given to EE candidates.
A valid unendorsed driver’s licence is essential and a willingness to travel.
Please send your CV by close of business Friday the 8th February, 2019.