Toolmaker and CNC Turner - Boksburg
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for the repair, maintenance and improvement to all tooling, dies, jigs, fixtures and fittings for press tools, CNC equipment in line with production and customer requirements to support business objectives.
• Programming and setting of CNC Machines
• Edgecam or Mastercam experience (Computer Aided Machining - CAM)
• Repair and maintain tools, die repairs
• Routine servicing and regrinding of tools
• Identify and escalate any activity that has the potential to cause harm or damage
• Other detailed KRAs.
• Relevant National certificate for Tool and Die Making
• 5 Years previous tool making experience
• Edgecam or Mastercam experience
• Experience of working to tight production targets