Trainee - Durban
We are looking for high-energy individuals who are conversational, articulate, engaging and have a positive attitude. If you fit that description then we invite you to join our team. Our dedicated staff will teach you everything you need to be successful.
Experienced professionals are always welcome, and entry-level candidates are encouraged to apply. Small training classes, one-on-one coaching, and our proven strategy guarantee your success.
Feel good representing a nationally known company and competitive payment structure.
• Work-Life Balance:
Not working shifts will help you to create work-life balance.
• Career Development:
Come in for a job and invent your career!
• Job Satisfaction:
Enjoy what you do every day - we become your second family.
• Enhance your Communication Skills, Sales Skills, Customer Service Skills, through our development.
You will go home each day and feel good about what you have accomplished each day.
• Accentuating the lighter side:
We work hard at integrating humor and fun into our work life so that the "Lighter side of you" can help balance the "intensity" of getting the job done.
• No experience needed.
• Based in Berea, Durban
• A friendly, conversational and engaging phone presence.
• Goal oriented with a healthy competitive spirit.
• The ability to work well in a dynamic fast paced environment.
• A High School diploma or equivalent and must be 18 years of age.