HR Training Co-ordinator - Pretoria
Role: Responsible for coordinating, scheduling and maintaining training programs and training administration for the employees (1100)
Minimum Education and Experience required:
• 2+ years of experience in the implementation and administration of training programs.
• Strong personality
• Must have previous experience and knowledge of working with Merseta
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and written communication skills.
• Must be highly Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Must be detail oriented, multi-task oriented and organized.
• Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Schedules and coordinates location, time and date of classroom and virtual training.
• Prepares and distributes training materials for facilitators.
• Orders and facilitates delivery of printed materials to training venue.
• Manages and maintains detailed records of training activities; including participant lists employee progress and course completions.
• Collects, compile and reports evaluation results, attendance and training data.
• Supports the revision of training curriculum and support material program testing, and support materials for new and updated training programs.
• Works extensively with Merseta in respect of data capturing, booking of Training, all Training completed, submission of reports.